Information - About Outer Empires
Outer Empires is a space based massively multi-player online game created for both mobile app (coming soon) and desktop browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari).
Set within a Galaxy spanning twenty thousand star systems, Outer Empires is a sandbox game allowing players to play in any style they choose and to to allow everything they do to make a permanent difference to the galaxy, whether you choose to be a miner or manufacturer, researcher or politician, be a pirate or run a mercenary faction, whatever you choose is up to you.
Players will have a variety of options, including:
- Flying missions (transport, combat, salvage, exploration)
- Set up Mines to extract resources.
- Set up Manufacturing plants to make ships, parts and mods.
- Set up Research Centres to improve blueprints for ships, parts and mods.
- Create or join factions in the game to leverage your influence in the galaxy.
- Buy new ships to fly as you rank up.
- Participate in space battles.
- Create your own ship builds from the wide variety of parts made by you or other players.
- Salvage parts from destroyed ships.
- Trade with other players in the player run economy.
- Build and deploy Space Stations to open up remote areas of space.
- Attack your enemy's colonies and defend yours from them.
- Learn new skills or use implants.